Skip to main content

Inside Fernando's Design Studio

Here are a few of the designs I've been making lately, along with some of my design influences. Find more pix on my blog: Modern-Expressions.blogspot.com.



I made this necklace for Murano Glass beads and love the way the organic aquamarine chunks mix with filigree spacers, Swarovski Elements and Beadalon's polyester chain and rhodium plated star key rings as connectors. Untreated Brazilian aquamarine large chips add a funky and edgier vibe to the refinement and sophistications of crystals and Venetian glass beads.



My mom loves earrings and cannot leave the house without wearing a pair of them. Like many women under the Leo zodiac sign, her jewelry needs to stand out and catch as many glances as possible, like the rays of Sun. These hoops are made with her in mind: gold-filled hoops with dangling gold plated charms and Beadalon's extension chains.



I am addicted to peacock glass beads! I made these earrings for John Bead Corp to show off this fabulous new shape. Earrings made with peacock red Labrador glass dagger drops from John Bead Corp; ornate components used as connectors by Tierra Cast; padparadscha SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS xilion beads- article 5328; German-style wire and silk thread from Beadalon.

- Fernando Dasilva
All designs are for inspiration only and are not for reproduction.

Comments

  1. Oh My Goodness!! GORGEOUS Fernando!!! Love, love, love them!

    XoXoXo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment