Skip to main content

Holiday Inspirations: Candy Cane Lane


It's officially December, so what better time to break out the holiday inspiration? I found these mint candy glass beads at a recent bead show and knew they'd make quick, cute earrings. Beadalon's plated ball head pins and 25mm kidney ear wires make it super easy to whip them up as last-minute gifts.

I recently participated in a blog hop where I showed readers how to make some creative packaging for the earrings, too:
  
To make the house, you'll need these supplies from Sizzix: House, 3D Pro Scoreboards Die by Eileen Hull; 12x12 white matboard, and a Big Shot Pro die cutting machine. The house is really easy to assemble and then it's just a matter of decorating it however you choose. I added striped srapbooking paper and red glitter glue. I used a beading awl to poke holes in the front of the house to display my earrings.

-Katie Hacker for Beadalon
Katiedids™

Comments