Skip to main content

Getting Creative



 
A few weeks back, I got to spend three fun filled days bead-geeking out at BeadFest Wire in Philadelphia, meeting all kinds of beaders and wire-workers, seeing old friends and making new ones. We also hazed welcomed new Beadalon Design Team member, Leslie Rogalski, as the booth demonstrator on Sunday. 

We had so much fun with Leslie! She has a funky and totally unique style that brings a whole new perspective to the Beadalon team. She and I got our inspiration on and challenged each other to design with the new Beadalon Katiedids™ Creative Components.

My favorite new product find at the show was SilverSilk knittedwire made with Artistic Wire. I love how it fits perfectly into the channels of the Katiedids components! Check out the collaboration that Leslie and I worked on together. I did the inside, while she added the rubber O-Ring and the wire wrapped bail. It was such a pleasure and inspiration to work with Leslie! 

We're currently running a design contest with some fantastic prizes for featuring the Katiedids components. We extended the deadline until midnight on May 16th. I hope you'll be inspired to enter!

Meredith Roddy
Beadalon Sales Executive

Comments