Skip to main content

See you at CHA: Julianna Hudgin


I am so excited to be a part of the Beadalon Design Team and to share my passion for Artistic Wire!

I've been using Artistic Wire for many years in just about everything that I create: Home Décor, Paper Crafting, Jewelry and even Outdoor Living projects. What’s really cool is that my mom (we call her “Momma Bev”) is a wireworker as well. She has made some amazing pieces and has been published numerous times in many different magazines and books. I love creating and brainstorming with my mom! And, we both love to share new techniques and projects with our students.

Next week, I'll be teaching my first Artistic Wire Workshop for Beadalon during the Craft and Hobby Association (CHA) Summer Conference & Tradeshow in Rosemont, Illinois. It's a two-hour class and I wanted to feature both a Paper Craft and a Jewelry project. So, I reached out to Momma Bev and asked her to design a card for me using the NEW Beginner Thing-a-ma-jig and to create a NEW Pattern for my students to use. I love the card she created and cannot wait to share it with my students!

In addition to the card, we are making a Funky Jewelry Piece using the Deluxe Coiling Gizmo and a variety of very colorful Artistic Wire. 

If you have any questions about creating with Artistic Wire you can email at julianna@juliannahudgins.com or Facebook me under Julianna Hudgins.

Live Life & Have Fun,
Julianna Hudgins
Beadalon Design Team Member





Comments