Skip to main content

New Year's Resolution - Get organized!


Happy New Year! We are in a whirlwind of getting ready for the upcoming Trade Shows right now. We hope you can visit us at the following shows:


January 20-22, 2018
Phoenix, Arizona


January 27- February 1, 2018
Tucson, Arizona 


January 27- February 1, 2018
Frankfurt, Germany

We'll be doing unscheduled Facebook Live Videos from all of the shows debuting our new products, so don't forget to set your notifications! 

This year, my resolutions include visiting family and friends near and far - get your spare bedrooms ready! But every year, I resolve to get more organized. By focusing on keeping my work space cleaner and more accessible, I am able to spend more time creating, and less time looking for stuff. 

Beadalon offers so many great options for organization, and I featured some of my favorites on last week's Facebook Live Video.

Storage Rings - Great for small findings, Crimp Beads and Tubes, Bead Bumpers and Small beads.
Bead Boxes with and without movable dividers - great for larger findings and beads.
55 Compartment Organizer with Tweezer and Scoop - I use this for small gemstones and crystals.
Spool Tamer Spool and Tool Rack - This one is great because you can pull wire directly off of the spools. Don't know what a Spool Tamer is? It's like a snuggy for your Wire Spools that keeps them tidy and easy to dispense.
Acrylic Tool Rack - I fit 20 different pliers on mine!
Wooden Beading Station - can be used for so many different supplies! More on the wooden organizers in a future video.

I hope I gave you some good ideas to continue on the journey of organization in the new year! We'll check back in with the next Facebook Live to see how we are all doing with keeping our beading organization!

Happy Beading!
Meredith 



Comments