Fall Jewelry Trends
Summer is almost gone and the bright citrus and tropical colors will be gone from our lives until the next season. We have an icy season coming on our direction and for many people this image is depressing. But you don’t need to dive into a gray, black and dark brown palette during all of the coming months.
Nowadays, fashion is a state of mind and highlights individual personality. Be optimistic because it seems like fuchsia, dark indigo, rich purples, dramatic reds and yellow will pair with the traditional winter colors and everything can be happy and alive. Trust me! Here are some ideas for sprucing up your jewelry wardrobe:
For an updated pearl necklace, add faceted geometric shapes of crystal beads strung on vivid colors of silk cord. If you are not into knotting or don’t want to spend the time, satin silver or satin gold Bead Bumpers will do the trick.
Cocktails rings are a must and Beadalon is right on with the addition of the new line of stainless steel wire. You can make beautiful cocktail rings highlighted by a single stone to add drama and turn heads at a holiday party.
- Carved resin beads on satin cord or chain
- Jeweled chandeliers with feathers (attach with loop crimps)
- Metal, crystal and plastic mixed together
- Faceted crystal and pearls
- Rhinestones brooches used as focal piece on necklaces
- Cocktail rings on stainless steel and stones
- Multi strand wire necklaces
- Drop earrings with single round beads on chain
- Deep purples
- Spanish reds
- Dark indigo
- Cobalt blue
- Vibrant yellow
- Fernando Dasilva for Beadalon