Skip to main content

As Seen in Harper's Bazaar: Fernando Dasilva


My book, Modern Expressions: Creating Fabulous and Fashionable Jewelry, (North Light Books 2010) is featured in the "Hot List" of the February issue of Harper's Bazaar.

It's an honor to have my first solo book mentioned by a magazine of such importance in the fashion industry. Thank you HB and I hope I can still wow you with my creations.

Thanks to Sarah Reynolds, the marketing manager with F+W Media, who has been a great partner in turning my book into a hit.

Who would guess that a guy who loves fashion magazines and is constantly inspired by his favorite issues would be reading about his work in the pages of one of those very same magazines? So amazing!

-Fernando Dasilva
Beadalon Design Team Member
www.modern-expressions.blogspot.com

Comments

Post a Comment