Skip to main content

Fernando’s Favorites

"Cabocla Iara" necklace (named after an indigenous spirit from the Brazilian rainforest) showcases white Beadalon 19 in my favorite diameter, .024,” and palace green opal crystals. I used white cube Bead Bumpers™ to thread double wire and hold the beads in place…I love this design!





The "fuchsia earrings" can be made in a flash: 15 minutes or less. They’re just a fun pair of earrings with no boundaries and no worries. I used pink Artistic Wire and colored wire with a modular bead from Crystallized™ - Swarovski Elements.






"Decori di poesia" bracelet showcases the new Beadfix adhesive squares, my latest favorite product. The squares make it so much easier to attach flat back crystals! Also, I like the texture of the glue-on bail, so I added one without any stone glued on, just like a little charm. I love all of the new chains and this one has great texture.

Fernando Dasilva

www.dasilvajewelry.com

Comments