Skip to main content

Adjustable Macrame Bracelet with the Beadalon Tying Station

Our last Facebook Live for the celebration of Craft Month featured one of my favorite go-to designs when I need to get my creative juices flowing again. It brings me back to my childhood crafting days, but with a grown up twist. In fact, the Beadalon Acrylic Tying Station came about because I was making macrame bracelets in the office using a clip board, and the product development team (that I eventually became a part of) knew that we could develop a tool to make making knotted bracelets easier!

Top reasons that I love the Tying Station:
  1. It allows for hands-free macrame knotting.
  2. It holds your design tight without crushing your stringing material.
  3. You can use it for other techniques - like this braided wire bracelet and this ladder stitch wrap bracelet
  4. The ruler printed on the side gives you a measuring device at the ready and helps you space out your beads in your design.
  5. The included foam insert allows for making a longer piece like a necklace or wrap bracelet.
  6. The space in the middle makes it easy to get your fingers under the center cords. 


I really like making sliding bracelets because they work up easily and really quickly, use just a few beads, and can be put on and taken off without a clasp.  

Materials:
Polyester Braided Beading Cord

Instructions:

I love reincorporating crafts that I enjoyed when I was a kid and using new and more "grownup" materials to make them. What crafts did you do as a kid do you still do today? Let us know in the Jewelry Making With Beadalon Facebook Group!
Jewelry Making with Beadalon
Facebook Group · 3,353 members
Join Group
This community is for friends of Beadalon who use our products and want to brag their work! Be the first to learn new product launches, just-published...
Be sure to set your reminders for Thursdays at 3:00pm EST to catch us LIVE! Until then.....
Happy Beading!
Meredith 

Comments