Skip to main content

Earrings for Holidays and Every-days!


Earrings are a great go-to project when you need to get the creative juices flowing, and these Pear Drop Dangle Earrings are a great base for all kinds of creative adornments! I love them because they make use of a whole bunch of tools that I have in my workshop, need less than 2 feet of Wire, and use just a few beads from my stash. I could even make them asymmetrical (if I was mentally able to do that!).

I made the Earrings in this Facebook Live especially for the 4th of July, but the technique can be used for any holiday color scheme, to match any outfit, or in anyone's favorite color for a gift!

Tools:
Ring Mandrel
Round Earring Findings Form
Nylon Jaw Pliers
Nippers
Battery Operated Bead Reamer
Wire Rounder Burr Attachments for the Bead Reamer
Bench Block
Leather Block Pad
Nylon Hammer
Memory Wire Bending Pliers

Materials:
Square Bead Bumpers
20 Gauge Artistic Wire
Jesse James Beads
Small Jump Rings
Medium Jump Rings

Follow along in the live video, and be sure to post what you make in the Jewelry Making with Beadalon Facebook Group. Join us (almost) every Thursday live at 2:00pm EST, or catch us on the replay!

Happy Beading!
Meredith

Comments