Skip to main content

Making a Sliding Knot Bracelet with Beadalon Bead Stringing Wire and Polyester Braided Cord

I've been making friendship bracelets since I was a kid, and it brings me such joy when they start "trending" in the marketplace! There are several companies out there making these kinds of bracelets, so of course, I needed to design one that used Beadalon materials! I love the way that the Beadalon Beading Wire looks braided and the Polyester Braided Cord is a great material for a sliding knot. The Cord Ends perfectly join them together. Fun large hole beads from Dakota Stones and a charm from TierraCast finish it off!


 Sliding Knot Bracelet
Please enjoy these instructions and feel free to modify as you'd like!
I hope you like making this project as much as I do. If you've made one, please show it off in the Jewelry Making with Beadalon Facebook Group! Not a member yet? Be sure to join and don't forget to set your reminders for our next Facebook Live on Thursday at 2:00pm EST.

Happy Beading!
Meredith


Comments