Skip to main content

Find your Zen

 


In these crazy times we're living in, we could all use a moment of zen. My zen can almost always be found in crafting. I love losing myself in a project and hours later, I feel calm, productive and ready to tackle life with a positive attitude. Looking for some inspiration to spark a feeling of zen? Try one of these projects from the Beadalon Learning Center, and while you're there, poke around and see what else inspires you! 

These Champagne Dreams Earrings will be taught during an upcoming FREE Beadalon class in the Michaels Community Classroom. Sign up now to reserve your spot! I can almost hear the waves thinking about this Beachy Vibes Macrame Bracelet. I love the soothing colors of this Graduated Bead Pendant Necklace. The repetitive wire working of the Tree of Life Pendant can bring you into a meditative state of mind, and you can add your own spiritual talisman to this Pearl and Stone Bracelet

How are you finding your zen? Show us in the Jewelry Making with Beadalon Facebook Group, and on your socials, use #beadalon and follow and tag @beadalon so we can see what you're making.

Until next time, Happy Beading!
Meredith


Comments