Skip to main content

Making Fashion Rings: Julianna Hudgins


I have been experimenting with designs using Artistic Wire and Beadalon's Ring Mandrel so I decided to watch a video by my fellow beader and friend Katie Hacker. (Watch the video CLICK)

It took me three tries to get the right size, because I did not listen when she said to make the ring one size bigger than your finger, silly me! The instructions are really easy and Katie guides you through the process step by step. 

I used the following materials to make my Fashion Ring:  
•Artistic Wire 16G Burgundy  
•Cracked Quartz Beads
•Wire Cutters, Round Nose Pliers & Nylon Jaw Pliers
•Ring Mandrel

This is a fun, easy project that will have you addicted to making rings in no time!

Julianna Hudgins
Beadalon Design Team Member

Comments

  1. Love this! I've got the wire... now to shop for some beads and baubles! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The link did not take me to the video for this ring, can you tell me where on the page to click?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a really fun project, Jewels! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment