Skip to main content

As Seen On JTV's Jewel School: Leslie Rogalski



I've talked before about how much preparation happens before taping TV shows, right? Getting ready for my appearance on JTV's Jewel School was no exception. Even with all I did at home before flying to Knoxville, I ended up spending a whole day there working on new loom pieces. Luckily, there was a marathon of all the Indiana Jones movies on TV, so I set up on my big comfy hotel bed and beaded happily away. It was too hot out to do much sightseeing anyway. (But next visit, Dollywood!)




















Yes, I'm totally warped. 3 looms at once.













Using the Spin-n-Bead™ is great--I never would make something
like this without one, since stringing beads one by one for each
strand braided here would take forever.












Showed these loomwork cuffs on Facebook already. 
That Beadalon Beading Loom is really easy to use. 
Definitely fast--and addicting!




















Margot and Kim, the Jewel School hosts,
getting ready at their desk in the studio.




















I'm setting up at my little desk on the set.

I can't wait to go back! Stay tuned!
Beadalon Design Team Member

 -Leslie Rogalski

Comments