Skip to main content

It's time to upgrade your childhood friendship bracelet!


Some of my best memories are from being a day camp counselor. Most of all, I loved the camp crafts, especially making friendship bracelets. Fast forward several many years, and I still love friendship bracelets, but now with a more grownup twist. Enter the Beadalon Tying Station - the perfect tool to use to make both old school and more "grown up" friendship bracelets.

In this week's Facebook Live Video, I talked about using the Tying Station with both B-Lon Bead Weaving Thread and Beadalon Bead Stringing Wire to fancy up your friendship bracelets. I love using the Tacky Mat to hold down my Tying Station. Incidentally, the Tacky Mat is great for holding down the Tassel Maker, too.

The B-Lon is a great thread to use since it is strong, knots up well, and doesn't stretch. And the Silver Color and Gold Color Beadalon Bead Stringing Wire makes the insides of crystals sparkle like you wouldn't believe. Missed the Video? You can catch up on it and all of the past Facebook Live Videos on the Beadalon Facebook Page. We're getting pretty good at sticking to Wednesdays at 3:00pm EST, so mark your calendars! Have something that you'd like to see me demonstrate on an upcoming video? Leave a comment and let me know!

Happy Beading!
Meredith 

Comments