It's always a party when Sarah from Jesse James Beads comes to the Beadalon Studio! She brought new "Galentine's Day" bead mixes to debut, so we decided to have an early celebration and make necklaces using Beadalon's Instant Pendants. Even though it's a made up holiday, Galentine's Day is a great way to celebrate your special girlfriends!
With just a few materials, and some fun bead mixes, you can create lots of fun jewelry together.
Jessie James Beads
Faux Suede Cord
Jump Rings from the Findings Variety Pack
- Pick an Instant Pendant and unscrew the bottom.
- String on some Jessie James beads in a pattern that you like.
- Add dangles to the bottom ring if you'd like.
- String the pendant onto a 3 foot length of Faux Suede Cord.
- Tie a sliding knot with the ends of the cord. I show a different technique in the Facebook Live Video, but this one works as well:
The JJB Galentine's Day bead mixes are limited edition, so be sure to grab them while you can. Too late? Not to worry - many larger holed beads will fit over the Instant Pendants, and you can make your own dangles with headpins.
Catch the replay of the Facebook Live, count how many chocolates we all ate together, and create along with us! Be sure to set your reminders for Thursdays at 2:00pm EST and continue the fun in the Jewelry Making with Beadalon Facebook Group!
Until next time - Happy Beading!